The following migrant groups are eligible for funding
- Recent repatriates as described by the Bundesvertriebenengesetz (BVFG) (Federal Displaced Persons Act) as well as their spouses, children (Section 7 para. 2 BVFG) and other family members (Section 8 para. 2 BVFG), including the spouses of beneficiary by the BVFG who came into the country in accordance with Section 28 para. 1 clause 1 item 1 Aufenthaltsgesetz (Residence Act).
- Recognised refugees as defined in the Asylgesetz (Asylum Act), who have a residence permit complying with Section 25 para. 1 Aufenthaltsgesetz.
- Persons granted refugee status or subsidiary protection as described in Sections 3 para. 1 or 4 para. 1 Asylgesetz and who have a residence permit.
- Persons who received a residence permit in accordance with Sections 22, 23 and 24 Aufenthaltsgesetz.
- Spouses and children of those persons with a residential status, in accordance with Section 25 para 1, 25 para 2 in conjunction with Section 3 para 1 or 4 para 1 in Asylgesetz or section 22, 23 and 24 under Aufenthaltsgesetz, providing they immigrated in accordance with the family unification legal requirements as described by Section 29 para 2 and 3 and Sections 30, 32, 34 and 36a under Aufenthaltsgesetz and meet the individual eligibility criteria as stated under Article 3.1.
Tel: 0228 8163-129
Fax: 0228 8163-100
Otto Benecke Stiftung e.V. | Kennedyallee 105-107 | 53175 Bonn | Tel: 02 28 / 81 63-0 | mail: email@example.com