The project offered young people participating in the project the chance to enjoy seminars, study trips, traineeships and meetings with public figures, asking for voluntary commitment in return.
The project allowed participants to build on their interdisciplinary skills, sharpen their understanding of democracy and grow their networks. Young people aged 18 to 28 coming from a migrant background could ‘jump in’, as long as they had permanent residence in North Rhine Westphalia and were committed to social and society matters.
• challenging seminars
• a study trip to Berlin
• excursions to interesting institutions in North Rhine Westphalia
• a voluntary traineeship during school or semester breaks
• meetings and discussion with decision-makers from politics and society
• a closing seminar
• knowledge, contacts, experience, perspectives
• and above all, commitment – be a role model!
Through their commitment to the community, young people contribute to the wider coming together of our society.
Otto Benecke Stiftung e.V. | Kennedyallee 105-107 | 53175 Bonn | Tel: 02 28 / 81 63-0 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org