Due to the continuing strong increase in the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, no seminars will be held in the period 23.03. to 05.06.2020!
Would you be eligible for funding under the Higher Education Guarantee Fund guidelines? Then you can take advantage of the seminar programme to prepare for your studies.
As a prospective student, you can also benefit from the seminar programme without requesting funding from the Higher Education Guarantee Fund. However, costs for accommodation, board and travel must then be paid by yourself.
Already-enrolled students are excluded from participation.
Seminar participation helps you to commence your studies, trains you in key interdisciplinary qualifications and provides preliminary subject-specific knowledge.
Seminar topics include:
• CAD courses in preparation for Engineering degree programmes
• Introduction to the Economic system
• Successful communication in Germany – recognising misunderstandings and dealing with them constructively
• Study Ready
• Women on the way to a degree – rights and opportunities in university, apprenticeships and jobs
• IT course – Usage MS Office-Software
• Writing workshop – academic writing at university
• Exam preparation and testing methods
• Preparing for the world of work – application coaching for traineeships and student jobs
During these seminars, experienced instructors will help you deal systematically with your questions on preparing for a degree programme and the student job market.
Based on your own previous knowledge, experience, skillset, interests and goals, together with other participants you will develop practical solutions and strategies to ensure a successful start to your university career.
Individual advice is also available if desired.
Head of Department HEGF, Qualification
Tel: 0221 2724399-11
Fax: 0221 2724399-20
Otto Benecke Stiftung e.V. | Kennedyallee 105-107 | 53175 Bonn | Tel: 02 28 / 81 63-0 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org